New York City Schools Account (NYCSA)
NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is a web-based application that lets you to see your child’s academic and biographic information on any computer, phone, or tablet. The application is translated into nine languages other than English. In the account, you can see a child’s:
Assessments (Test Scores)
Health Information (Fitnessgram)
Individualized Education Program (IEP) Information
Student Documents (Report Card, Transcript, Summer School Letter)
How do I create an NYC Schools Account?
You will need the Account Creation Code that was sent home with your child in a letter. You can also request a letter from your child’s school. You will need this code and the child’s 9-digit student ID number to create an NYC Schools Account or to add additional children to an existing account.
If you haven't received your code you can email us at: email@example.com
Visit https://mystudent.nyc/ and select the “Create account” link on the login page.
Enter your email address and create a new password.
Upon signing in for the first time, you will need to select and answer three security questions and validate your email address.
Enter your child’s 9-digit student ID number. You can find your child’s ID number on their report card. If you do not have your child’s ID number, contact your child’s school.
Enter the unique Account Creation Code.
DOE Student Accounts
The account gives your student access to TeachHub, which is how students access:
- iLearnNYC online learning platform
- Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
- Multiple educational applications
- G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)
- Your Student Account ID and Password
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.