Teacher Team Norms
CPL Teacher Team Norms
- Teacher Teams relentlessly focus on evidence to drive low interference, objective, reflective conversations to improve student learning
- Teacher Teams engage in structured protocols to reflect together on their classroom practice, planning, and student progress, ensuring equity of voice
Active Collaboration & Participation
- Teacher Teams work smoothly together and delegate tasks to create mutual accountability and organization
- Teacher Teams complete PLUS/DELTA on Digital Agenda to improve the quality of our Teacher Team meetings.
- Teacher Teams complete Questions/Concerns on Digital Agenda to improve participant understanding of the Data Wise Improvement Process
CPL Design & Facilitation Norms
- Ample time is built into the CPL Calendar so Teacher Teams can fully compete each step with limited interruptions
Purpose & Understanding
- The purpose of each Step in the Data Wise Improvement Process is communicated and clarified prior to Teacher Teams engaging in it
- Select PLUS/DELTA Feedback from the Digital Rolling Agenda is shared with staff and QUESTIONS/CONCERNS are clarified
- The Data Wise Lead Team (Principal Trejo, AP Adgate, and Coach Nathan) will elicit staff questions before attending any Data Wise Professional Learning Trainings and communicate any new learnings and responses to staff
What was productive in our TEACHER TEAM meeting today?
What might we change to make our next TEACHER TEAM meeting more productive?
How would you implement what you just experienced in your own classroom?
What would you like clarification on?